Mantis Golf Carts Warranty
Limited Warranty Policy
- All products sold under Mantis Corp, LLC, have been fully inspected prior to being shipped to the customer. Scratches in paint, knicks, dents etc., should be addressed with your freight carrier within 24 hours, as freight damages could occur during shipment to you.
- Mantis Corp, LLC will carry a one-year limited warranty on non-wearable parts from the date of purchase. Examples of wearable parts include tires, lightbulbs, and upholstery. Any parts deemed defective due to workmanship while under warranty will be replaced by Mantis Corp, LLC.
- Lead Acid Batteries have a 1 year warranty.
- Lithium Batteries have a 4 year warranty.
- All electronics have a 1 year warranty.
- Should your cart need to be repaired, please take it to your local golf cart dealer. They will be able to diagnose the problem if they have a Curtis 1313 scanner. Mantis Corp, LLC will need to authorize the repair in writing prior to the work being done. Once a solution has been identified, the defective parts must be received within 14 days after written authorization is received. There will be no credit after the 14-day window.
- Once Mantis Corp, LLC receives the defective part and finds it to be a warranty issue, you will be credited for the charge. Any labor associated with the replacement of warrantied parts is not covered under the warranty.
- The warranty is non-transferrable, should the customer decide to sell the cart within the warranty period.
- Mantis Corp, LLC will not be held accountable for negligence or any type of vandalism to the cart.
- Mantis Corp, LLC will not be liable for any damage that occurs while under the influence of alcohol, or drugs of any kind, including prescription drugs, that may result in bodily injury or damage to the cart. The customer is responsible for maintaining and operating the cart per the owner’s manual as to not void the warranty.
- Do not allow kids to operate golf cart under any circumstances.
- The carts are to be driven by a licensed driver.
- Modifications to the cart must have written permission from Mantis Corp, LLC to prevent voiding the warranty.
- Lack of care such as jumping, pulling excessive weight on the frame, or towing will also void the warranty.
- Damage that occurs while the customer is transporting the cart will void this warranty.
- Mantis Corp, LLC will not accept returns of carts that may be repaired through the warranty process.
All returns and cancellations are at the discretion of Mantis Corp, LLC. Non-returnable items include:
Clearance or “sold as Is” products
- Should we allow the return of the cart, it must be returned in the same condition as it was shipped to you. The cart will have no dents, scratches, broken lights, flat or scraped tires, no stains, or tears in the upholstery.
- The cart will be shipped and insured at the expense of the customer in its original packaging and crate to Mantis Corp, LLC. There will be a 25%restocking fee if we deem the product is returnable to us.
- Once we receive the cart from the customer, any damage incurred during the return process will be charged to the customer to include both labor and parts. • Credit card transaction fees will be imposed should you cancel your order.
- If you cancel your order, any custom colors or body wrap fees will not be refunded to you.
Please research warranty, cautions and disclaimer information in the owner’s manual that is included with the cart from Mantis Corp, LLC and call for any and all assistance that you may need.